The Benefits of Producing Secure Code That Meets Auditing Requirements in Financial Services Organizations
Transactions in financial services organizations are often targeted by malicious actors. This increases the pressure to have a standardized approach to producing defect-free, secure software code.
We commissioned Forrester Consulting, part of a leading research and advisory firm, to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ study and bring you the latest insights into software security. In the Forrester Industry Spotlight dedicated to financial services organizations, you’ll discover quantified benefits on how GitHub’s complete developer platform can help :
- Reduce the number of security flaws
- Better protect intellectual property
- Increase developer productivity
- Reduce the number of software defects
- Reduce the amount of rework
- Retire resources dedicated to legacy solutions
- Speed up new-hire training
Fill out the form to get a copy of the TEI Spotlight for the financial sector, a 2022 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, to explore the benefits realized by a composite organization after deploying GitHub.