GitHub Enterprise is a powerful platform that empowers developers to build, deploy, and collaborate more effectively. With GitHub Enterprise Cloud, you can access a wide range of tools and features designed to streamline your software development process and help you succeed.
This ebook is a comprehensive guide to the GitHub Enterprise Cloud platform. It provides detailed guidance on how to architect the environment for your business, create and execute a migration roadmap, and make a compelling business case that demonstrates the value of developing software on the GitHub platform. Whether you're a seasoned developer or a newcomer to the world of software development, this ebook will provide you with the information you need to succeed on the GitHub platform.
Key Benefits of GitHub Enterprise Cloud:
- Eliminate the need for maintenance and scalability work thanks to an SaaS platform.
- Improve developer satisfaction and talent retention with a platform that developers know and love.
- Collaborate securely with IDP driven single sign-on (SSO) and Conditional Access Policies (CAP).
- Stop modern-day attackers with AppSec security measures built into the developer workflow.
- Accelerates software delivery through real time code suggestions with AI integration.
- Expedite developer onboarding with GitHub Codespaces.
- Build, test, and deploy your code right from GitHub with GitHub Actions.
Trusted by over 100 million developers, GitHub Enterprise Cloud is the leading choice for businesses of all sizes. With our centralized platform, you’ll be able to keep up with the ever-changing tech landscape, meet your team’s needs, and scale your business securely.
Download the ebook today to learn more about how you can get started with GitHub Enterprise Cloud and take your software development to the next level.