The enterprise guide to end-to-end CI/CD governance
March 3, 2023 // 1 min read
A complete guide on how to build governance and security into enterprise CI/CD pipelines.
As more and more companies adopt continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices, it's important to have a clear governance strategy in place to ensure that these practices are implemented effectively and securely. Our white paper provides an in-depth look at the various governance strategies that enterprise companies can use to manage their CI/CD pipelines, including:
- Role-based access control to limit access to sensitive data and code
- Code review and approval processes to ensure code quality and security
- Compliance and security monitoring to detect and prevent any breaches
- Automated testing and validation to ensure code is functioning as expected
- Metrics and reporting to measure pipeline performance and identify areas for improvement
By implementing these strategies, companies can ensure that their CI/CD pipelines are efficient, secure, and compliant with industry standards. This free white paper is intended for companies looking to implement or improve their CI/CD governance practices and includes key information for large-scale enterprise technology leaders to build a governance model from scratch, or audit existing practices and policies.
Learn how to establish best practices for your CI/CD pipeline, how to implement role-based access control, and how to monitor your pipeline for compliance and security.