October 25, 2017
GitHub partnered with O’Reilly Media to examine how data science and analytics teams improve the way they define, enforce, and automate development workflows.
Examine how data science and analytics teams at several data-driven organizations are improving the way they define, enforce, and automate development workflows—including:
- Defining team structure and roles
- Asking interesting questions
- Examining previous work
- Collecting, exploring, and modeling data
- Testing, documenting, and deploying code to production
- Communicating the results
This illuminating report shows how, even though the pace of change is rapid and the desire for the knowledge and insight from data is ever growing, the dual disciplines of software engineering and data science are up for the task.
Want to get a real-world look at how data scientists are benefitting from open source development? Check out our latest webcast.