Recorded June 20, 2017
Protect your code, enforce code reviews and business policies, ensure integrity of commits without sacrificing openness and collaboration. In this 25-minute webinar we’ll look at how protected branches, required statuses, pre-received hooks, and GPG signing on GitHub lets software development teams.
GitHub can be a powerful partner in maintaining the integrity of your source code with protected branches, reviews, and audits. Join Bryan Cross, a GitHub Solutions Engineer, for an on-demand webcast as he shows you how.
You’ll learn how to:
- Protect your code from unintentional modification
- Require code reviews by a human before merging
- Restrict which users and teams can commit to a branch
- Use pre-receive hooks to protect against sensitive data being committed
- Ensure the auditability and integrity of your codebase with GPG signing
Don’t miss this step-by-step walk through of the best ways to protect your codebase while maintaining the openness and collaboration your team values.
See all webcasts →
Solutions Engineer, GitHub