Recorded April 9, 2020
The Total Economic Impact of GitHub™—a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting—demonstrates how GitHub can help your enterprise build a collaborative culture, reduce costs, accelerate innovation, and improve code security and compliance.
Join our guest speaker Jeffrey S. Hammond, Forrester VP and Principal Analyst, and Kelly Stirman, GitHub VP of Strategy, for an in-depth conversation about DevOps and best practices any enterprise can use to accelerate velocity in your software development teams.
In this webcast, we’ll cover how we can help you:
- Empower your teams to deliver better code, faster
- Create more time for your developers to focus on coding
- Improve team collaboration with innersource
- Reduce developer onboarding and training time
- Effectively manage security and compliance
- Extract maximum value from your DevOps investment
NOTE: Sign up for the EMEA webcast on 29 April, 14:30 CET here
VP of Strategy, GitHub
Jeffrey S. Hammond
VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester
See all webcasts →