About this event
It’s officially here! An AI pair programmer that helps developers write code faster by drawing context from natural language comments and code snippets to suggest individual lines and whole functions instantly.
Ever since we launched GitHub Copilot, it’s helped redefine productivity for more than a million developers. We’ve seen incredible reports where GitHub Copilot synthesises up to 40% of code—and, in research, we’ve found that GitHub Copilot helps people code 55% faster.
Join this 30 minute LIVE Webinar with our team to learn how millions of developers have already used GitHub Copilot to
- Build faster. Developers today are expected to build, secure, and maintain software at unprecedented scale—and do it as fast as possible. That’s where GitHub Copilot comes in.
- Focus longer. A big reason we built GitHub Copilot is to make it easier to focus on coding by removing the need to search the internet for answers or look through documentation. We’re already seeing this in action, too.
- Solve problems in new ways. One of the biggest friction points when writing code is looking for new ways to solve problems. By offering a number of suggestions during your workflow, GitHub Copilot makes it easy to cycle through different potential solutions and test to see which one works best—or gives you a new idea.
- Speed up testing. Everyone knows testing your code is important, but not everyone spends the time writing the tests they need to make their code better. With GitHub Copilot, any developer can get basic unit tests and more complex integration tests as simple suggestions.
- Jan 24, 2023 IST: 10:00 am | SGT: 12:30 pm | AEDT: 3:30 pm
- Feb 7, 2023 IST: 7:30 am | SGT: 10:00 am | AEDT: 1:00 pm
If you’re interested in joining this exclusive webinar for an open discussion choose your date and time and register today!
This event has passed