About this event
After a long break, we’re getting ready to meet again—and this time in person!
This event will include a jam-packed agenda where we’ll explore the GitHub product roadmap, discuss our newest product updates, and talk through your individual GitHub stories. But most of all, we’re thrilled to meet once more in person.
Oct 10-11, 2022
8 Rue St Sabin
Day 1: October 10, 2022
- 13:00 - Doors open
- 13:30 - Welcome & introduction - Get ready to say hello to everyone
- 14:00 - Opening keynote with Thomas Dohmke, CEO at GitHub - Meet our CEO and hear all about our vision
- 30 min - Coffee break
- 15:15 - Member talks - 4 talks with 10 min presentation and 10 min discussion. This is your chance to showcase what you are working on.
- 16:30 - Coffee break
- 17:00 - A look into the future with Kyle Daigle, VP Strategy and Products - Get an exclusive view into the GitHub roadmap
- 18:00 - Wrap up & walk to dinner location
- 19:00 - Welcome drinks & Dinner
Day 2: October 11, 2022
- 9:00 - Doors open & networking breakfast
- 9:30 - Refactoring the developer experience with Ryan Salva, VP Product Management -Let’s see how Codespaces and Copilot are revolutionizing developers’ daily life
- 10:15 - Member talks - Hear more from our FROG members
- 11:00 - Product roundtables
- 12:00 - GitHub Enterprise focus with Maya Ross, Senior Director Product Management
- 12:30 - Lunch - Wrap up the event with a networking lunch
Please RSVP by September 22 and book your travel and accommodation as soon as possible. A full agenda will be available soon.
Accommodation won’t be provided for this event, but here are our recommendations:
- Le Petit Beaumarchais Hotel, 8, Boulevard Beaumarchais, 75011 Paris
- Oh la la Bastille, 6, rue de la Roquette, 75011 Paris
Note: This is an exclusive event for FROG members only. Please reach out to us before forwarding this invitation to someone else on your team.