FAQ about Auto Renewals
How can I Opt IN for auto renewal?
- Fill in this form Auto-Renew form and agree to auto renewal as well as invoicing without a Purchase order.
How can I Opt Out of auto renewal and future auto renewal communication?
- Fill in this form Auto-Renew form declining to be signed up for auto renewal.
How can I Opt Out after I signed up for Auto renewal?
- Simply resubmit the Auto-Renew form with your preference.
- Or respond to the notification that you will receive 60/30 days prior to your renewal.
How will I be charged?
- Nothing will change to your payment terms or method. You will receive an invoice within 7 days after your renewal is processed.
What if I am not the correct person to sign?
- No problem, we can add them to the contact list, just let your Account Manager know.
- Or just forward to the correct contact and please update the contact information.
Will my accounting department still receive an invoice?
- Yes - you will receive an invoice within 7 days after your renewal was processed and the Invoice will be sent to the billing email that we have on file.
How will I be able to add more users if I need it?
- Of course - simply reach out to your dedicated account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can direct you.
Can I add additional Action minutes?
- Yes - you can manage that from you GitHub Admin Dashboard.
- The setting for usage limits for metered services are set by default to unlimited. You are able to set spending limits for your account in the Billing tab of your GitHub Admin Dashboard.
- See Managing your Billing for Actions
Will I still be able to reach my Account Manager if I ever have questions?
- Yes - your account manager will still be able to assist with any questions with regards to GitHub, new products and other account support needed.