GitHub Rebate Incentive Terms and Conditions
The GitHub Rebate Incentive Program (the “Rebate Program”) shall be governed by the following Terms and Conditions and your GitHub Channel Partner Agreement (the “Agreement”). To the extent these terms conflict with the Agreement, these terms and conditions will govern with respect to the subject matter herein.
- To be eligible for rebates under the Rebate Program, the following are required:
- All deals must be registered and recorded prior to January 31, 2019 and in accordance with the Deal Registration provision in the Agreement;
- Channel Partner must invoice GitHub for any and all applicable rebates prior to February 28, 2018; and
- Each deal must be valued at a minimum of $5,000 USD per year.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may render Channel Partner ineligible to receive any benefits herein at GitHub’s sole discretion.
- GitHub reserves the right to terminate this Rebate Program at any time, and if not terminated sooner, the Rebate Program will expire on January 31, 2019.